- How beautiful is this Tula Pink Tail Feathers fabric from her Plume line?
Although I had already fallen in love with Plume, I had never really gotten a good look at this particular fabric. I noticed it on Lisa's blog (vintage modern quilts), asked her about it, and she offered to send me a fat quarter! How nice is that?!?! We came up with a little swap. My package arrived today, but hers is still in the mail. Hope it gets to you soon, Lisa! Thanks for the great swap!
- How awesome is it that I won this Plume jelly roll from Tula Pink?
- How weird is it that while I was giving away 42 Amy Butler Charm squares, I bought 60 more on Ebay?
I think $4.25 was a steal! I laughed when I opened the package and saw how disorganized they were. Do you think if I had paid $14.25 instead of $4.25 the Ebay seller would have stacked them more neatly?
- How sad is it that I lost my camera with all the pictures of the last Portland Modern Quilt Guild meeting on it? It wasn't the fanciest or most expensive camera in the world, but I saved up for it, watched for sales, and even used a coupon! Losing my camera made starting the PMQG blog that much more difficult, but it is finally up and will be a work in progress for awhile. Come visit us here: http://portlandmodernquiltguild.blogspot.com/ to read about our charm swap, pot holder swap, and show and tells.
- How fun will June be? I am declaring it the Charming Month of June. What does that mean? Wait and see.
With wishes, true and kind -- Joan